Re: [chrony-dev] Multihomed (multiple) network interfaces support !

I will check about unexpected chrony instances.
I use Ubuntu 22.04 LTS x64.

Should I use the config you posted above and multi script or config and chrony -d ?

вт, 12 дек. 2023 г. в 15:23, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 06:04:18PM +0300, CpServiceSPb wrote:
> Which ports will be listened to, 123 ?
> I mean by server from clients in ln/dmz ?

Yes, 123.

> I did such a configuration.
>
> Launched as chronyd -d ang got:
> Could not add source 127.0.0.1

That would indicate you have the same source specified multiple times
in the config. Try the configs I posted. They have only one source
specified.

> If I launched via multi script I got:
> Starting server instance #1
> Starting server instance #2
> Starting server instance #3
> Starting server instance #4
> Starting client instance
> Fatal error : Another chronyd may already be running (pid=135687), check
> /var/run/chrony/chronyd-server2.pid

That suggests there is an unexpected chronyd instance running on the
system, maybe from a previous test which wasn't terminated properly?
See what process has the PID 135687.

Maybe your system is cursed and cannot run chrony as expected.
Try ntpsec. It should be easier to configure for your requirements.