[chrony-dev] Adding information to tracking

Hello,
this email is in regards to adding the `step_offset` to the `chronyc tracking` command.
Specifically :
- https://github.com/mlichvar/chrony/blob/master/reference.c#L1071

To my understanding `step_offset` is an essential piece of information in order to know the latest stepped in time. Knowing when, and by how much, time is stepped can help safety critical robots to act more cautiously until time dependent systems are safe for use/reset.

If adding that information is possible or seen as important to y'all , then my next question is how could I best help in that effort?

In my current monitor for steps we would have to track the machine's system time and check for jumps like that, though parsing the tracking information would be much safer and direct.