Re: [chrony-dev] Moving chrony website

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 05:07:13PM -0700, Denny Page wrote:
> FWIW, it looks like chrony.net <http://chrony.net/> and chrony.org <http://chrony.org/> are just being camped on hoping for a quick sale. Both are held by the same individual (Tampa FL), so it is likely either one or both domains could purchased for a small fee.

These two and few others seem to be owned by a Canadian company which
used to sell shooting chronographs. Last update on their websites is
from 2007. The contact form doesn't work. The phone number goes
straight to voicemail. I left a message, but got no calls back.

> Failing that, I personally like chrony-project.org.

Done.

If I don't hear any complaints, I'll set up a redirect on tuxfamily.