[chrony-dev] Changing License to GPL for candm.h

Hello List,

My name is Walfred Tedeschi, I am a Software Application Engineer working
for Intel and enabling customers on Time Sensitive Networking.

One of our next steps involves improving Chrony on the PTP side, however
many customers, with proprietary code would like to make use of the chronyc
interface (header file) to be able to communicate with the chronyd.

License of the interface as GPL v2 creates an obstacle for customers to use
it, while this would be the easiest approach for the customers in general
to start using the chronyd interface.