Re: [chrony-dev] O_NOFOLLOW undeclared

Am 16.02.2021 um 14:07 schrieb Miroslav Lichvar:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 11:45:37AM +0100, Marius Rohde wrote:
Hello dev team,

I tried to compile chrony 4.0 on an old system with glibc before 2.12 and
got following error:

"O_NOFOLLOW undeclared" in "util.c" function "UTI_OpenFile" line 1240

To build util.c I had to add "#define _GNU_SOURCE" like discussed here:
https://github.com/neovim/neovim/issues/4042

Do you disable the IPv6 support, or does the configure script not
enable _GNU_SOURCE for "struct in6_pktinfo"?

IPv6 was not disabled. The script has not enabled _GNU_SOURCE.

It would be very nice if you could check for side effects and make it
compilable on systems with an old glibc out of the box again.

I've pushed a fix. Please try the latest git and see if it works for
you.

Thanks,

Thx a lot... the patch works for me.

Best regards