[chrony-dev] O_NOFOLLOW undeclared

Hello dev team,

I tried to compile chrony 4.0 on an old system with glibc before 2.12 and got following error:

"O_NOFOLLOW undeclared" in "util.c" function "UTI_OpenFile" line 1240

To build util.c I had to add "#define _GNU_SOURCE" like discussed here:
https://github.com/neovim/neovim/issues/4042

It would be very nice if you could check for side effects and make it compilable on systems with an old glibc out of the box again.

Thx in advance.

With kind regards
Marius Rohde

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Lange Wand 9
D-31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany

Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg, Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Internet: www.meinberg.de / www.meinbergglobal.com / www.meinberg.academy