Re: [chrony-dev] 4.0 release soon

Hi Miroslav

> On 2/10/2020, at 3:41 AM, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> If anyone has any forgotten bug
> reports, or was planning to do some testing, it's the last chance.

I tested the latest git on macOS 10.15.7 and macOS 11-beta-9

No problems in either, and the 2 nts sources I have configured both appear to be working fine.

Apple have yet to either acknowledge or fix the signed/unsigned bug in macOS 11, so I guess we're stuck with the workaround for now.

Thanks so much for your all work in preparing this - it's been a long hard road.

Bryan Christianson
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx