De : Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 5 mars 2020 19:05
À : chrony-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrony-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [chrony-dev] visclocks.py from the clock & network simulator

On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 04:47:45PM +0000, Antoine Sgambato wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to use the visclocks.py script found in the clock & network simulator project.
> My expectations is to visualize the results of some simulation I ran but I cannot found any documentation.
> What are the file formats use by this tool (freq file, offset file and delay file) and how to get them.
> Logs generated by the current simulator do not seems to be accepted by this script.

Apparently, it has three arguments, the files generated by the -f, -o,
and -p options respectively. I have not used in a very long time and
I'm not surprised it's broken. For visualizations, I'd recommend to
use gnuplot or similar tool instead.

I'll see if it can be fixed easily (and ported to python3) and remove
it if not.