[chrony-dev] visclocks.py from the clock & network simulator

I try to use the visclocks.py script found in the clock & network simulator project.
My expectations is to visualize the results of some simulation I ran but I cannot found any documentation.
What are the file formats use by this tool (freq file, offset file and delay file) and how to get them.
Logs generated by the current simulator do not seems to be accepted by this script.

Thanks,
Antoine.