Re: [chrony-dev] RE: "make check" failure on RHEL 6.9 for chrony 3.4

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:03:58PM +0000, Parker, Michael D. wrote:
> Well I just ran the make check on a RHEL 6.9 system, and I get more failures...:-(

Ok. I can reproduce it.

> 105-ntpauth                   clknetsim failed
> 106-refclock                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FAIL
> 110-chronyc                   clknetsim failed
> 134-log                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FAIL

These four are failing due to incomplete support in clknetsim. I'll
look into that.

> 133-hwtimestamp               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FAIL

This one is failing because chronyd wasn't compiled with HW
timestamping support. The test should be fixed to skip.

> With these errors, is the package safe to use?

I think it's ok.

Thanks for the report.