Re: [chrony-dev] SW/HW timestamping on Linux

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 09:06:08AM -0800, Denny Page wrote:
> I tested with that earlier. Almost all the timestamps were rejected. But I was using poll 0. I’ll have to test again with a longer polling interval.

Rejected meaning measurements with 'D H' had a failing test bit in the
log?

The poll() call in the patch used a timeout of 100 milliseconds, so if
your timestamps are delayed even more, you should increase the timeout
value. I'm particularly interested in the "poll fd ready" and "poll
timeout" debug messages. If you find a timeout value large enough to
prevent the "poll timeout" messages, do the 'D H' measurements
disappear?