|Re: [chrony-dev] Documentation patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-dev Archives
- To: chrony-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-dev] Documentation patch
- From: Rune Magnussen <rune@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 09:36:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=knus.info; s=mail; t=1477121780; bh=qYwvGYQ+Civq0Kt8mjjPpViz7AoypYdsURNoCh45oxE=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References; b=KPpAi9ulsIxuibUOZwE24fzo9JW/1vDxxyB/CJrSKTKl6nkd/fzceUMcbCaKIWrAz CeOEOQDeSC+SykOEdvL40n74yY2+d/H/LE5htISFgfmQ/vW5TILPbaX61X5sWGxmif yMXQp5xiGdK5iCFOeuJry7l1PG5dhUY+2QUJ2eM4=
På Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Unruh <unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev:
> On Sat, 22 Oct 2016, Rune Magnussen wrote:
> > Hi
> > When trying to install chrony from source, I found out that the
> > README refered to INSTALL which does not exist. Also asciidoctor is
> > needed during install. here is a patch to fix the docs.
> Not at all sure where you are getting your source for chrony.
> Version 1.31.2 certainly has an INSTALL file. And I have no idea what
> "asciidoctor" is and I certainly do not need it.
> Which version of chrony are you refering to? And is this the source
> from some distribution?
I just did af git clone from https://github.com/mlichvar/chrony
There is no INSTALL in the same directory as the README.
Where is the INSTALL supposed to be?
To unsubscribe email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.