Re: [chrony-dev] Documentation patch

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 04:35:55PM -0700, Bill Unruh wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016, Bill Unruh wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016, Rune Magnussen wrote:

Hi

When trying to install chrony from source, I found out that the README
refered to INSTALL which does not exist. Also asciidoctor is needed
during install. here is a patch to fix the docs.

Not at all sure where you are getting your source for chrony. Version 1.31.2 certainly has an INSTALL file. And I have no idea what
"asciidoctor" is and I certainly do not need it.

And in chrony 2.4 INSTALL is also there.

Not if one fetch sources from the git repository. The INSTALL file is still provided by the tarball though.