Re: [chrony-dev] Retention of sources' measurement history

I think you might havee to be a bit more detailed in describing what the
problem is that you feel is occuring.
Which old measurements? What would cause them
to go stale and why would that be a problem?

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/