Re: buglet - Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git branch master updated. 2.4-41-g7a1ebc3

> On 20/08/2016, at 4:28 AM, Bryan Christianson <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I found the new headers - looks like full support for clock_gettime() in macOS 10.12
>

> Now I know what the problem is, I’ll have to figure out how to setup my IDE to use the old headers :)

I took the cop-out solution to the header problem. I run sed across config.h before the compile starts and remove the incorrect #define
It’s all working now but my ‘solution’ will need some adjustment when macOS 10.12 is released.

—
Bryan Christianson
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx