Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git branch, master, updated. 2.1.1-89-g3cd32ed

commit 1b2510e4b260eed2e7fef9e539cd031bd89898c9
Author: Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Sep 15 15:24:28 2015 +0200

   sys_linux: use timex driver

   Remove functions that are included in the new timex driver. Keep only
   functions that have extended functionality, i.e. read and set the
   frequency using the timex tick field and apply step offset with
   ADJ_SETOFFSET.

   Merge the code from wrap_adjtimex.c that is still needed with
   sys_linux.c and remove the file.

commit e735be59a7d6077414244d2c54fcabb736e0f3ff