Re: [chrony-dev] chrony on MacOS X 10

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 04:32:50AM +1200, Bryan Christianson wrote:
> > Sending git patches that can be applied by git am is preferred here.
>
> OK - I've never used git. Probably time I learnt :). And then send the patch as an attachment to this list?

When you have the changes ready in your local repo, you can use the
git format-patch command and send the file(s) with git send-email or
send it as an attachment.

> > Not much has changed in git since 2.0. What files did you have to
> > modify? Did you write a new sys_*.c driver or used an existing one?
>
> I made a copy of the sys_netbsd.c driver and modified it.

Ok. So it will be based on the adjtime() syscall? Does the kernel have
any syscalls which can adjust the frequency of the clock directly,
e.g. ntp_adjtime() or adjfreq()?