[chrony-dev] New chrony website

I've just uploaded a new version of the chrony website. It's now
generated from asciidoc sources. I hope eventually all documentation
(README, manual, man pages, web) will be in asciidoc and it will make
it easier for me to keep everything up to date.

I'm not really a web designer. Please check if the rendering is ok in
your browser. Suggestions on the text or stylesheet are welcome.

I'm now working on a new comparison page. It will list various
features an NTP implementation may have and compare chrony with ntpd.
I'll ask for comments on that later.