Re: [chrony-dev] Alleged out of bounds read in cmdmon.c

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 11:39:54AM +0200, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:
> On 08/05/14 10:26, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
> > Is anyone else seeing this? Our code looks good to me, so I suspect
> > they have some local modifications there. Am I overlooking something?
>
> I've looked it over and don't see anything too obviously wrong.

Ok, thanks.

> Neither did clang's static analyzer, even though it did find some other problems..of which I don't understand some either (could be false positives). Some however seem genuine. If you don't have clang 3.4.2 just let me know and I'll send you the generated HTML output off-list.

There was a report about issues found by the clang analyzer about a
year ago, some bugs were confirmed and fixed [1]. With clang-3.4 that
is currently in Fedora 20, I get 7 bugs reported for 1.30, but they
all seem to be the old problems from the original report. Please let
me know if you see anything new.

[1] http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-dev/2013/10/msg00011.html