Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git annotated tag, 1.27-pre1, created. 1.27-pre1

I have just noticed that (in chrony 1.26) the offsets are now all reported
relative to the last second, rather than the nearest second. Thus positive
offsets are reported to ns, while negative offsets, since they start with
9.99999 only report offsets to the nearest 100ns (in refclock.log). Ie, there are no negative
offsets anymore. This seems a bit strange. While one could say that reporting
to the nearest 100ns is already too much accuracy, it would be aesthetically
more pleasing if negative and positive offsets were symmetrically handled.

I have not checked 1.27 if it does that already. Sorry.