Re: [SliTaz] HELP enregistrement sur le forum / register to forum.slitaz.org

You are an illiterate complete idiot, Brenton, if after so many deliberate blinks (quote: "I have never used − I am not even from − that mail provider to contact *the SliTaz forum*) you are still incapable of reading in or comprehending (quote/unquote) what the issue is at hands. For God's sake, get your spam and/or your underwear under control, if $(whois slitaz.org) goes for you to that folder. I wonder, in fact, if you are getting paid from outside for your disservice and stomping (stabbing??) the SliTaz project from being developed. This have to be investigated.

Just get off this thread and do not make any more of your fluffy noise and get your online image even more undressed. Nobody needs your dumb "suggestions" here, you will not receive any further reminder. Ever. I am sorry I had to say it overtly. Just. Get. Off. Full Stop.