Re: [SliTaz] HELP enregistrement sur le forum / register to forum.slitaz.org

Every time you send a message to this mailing list, it ends up in my spam folder, so I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say that your issue is primarily due to current world circumstance

I will suggest using an alternate email account for your registration - preferably from a country that won't automatically get blacklisted by the majority of online services