Re: Slitaz-tank 20120124 Release

Would love to get hold of the packages for example firefox 9, virtualbox 4.1.8 that are used in this tank edition :P

2012/2/3 GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>
That's a nice one; and the first full desktop SliTaz I hear about!

Here it gave me opengl support out-of-the-box thanks to intel drivers.

Still one thing missing: the packages repository :)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:57:48 -0500
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I released a iso last week. I have a post on reddit darnetplan sections and
> on my blog. The links for the iso and torrent are in this post. I also have
> a script called local-mirror to run slitaz websites offline. This is more
> updated then slitaz cooking. So using the official mirrors will be not
> recommend.
> I hope this helps.

GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list -

Join me in the great game RIFT, down is a link for a free trial!  :D

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+