Re: new receipt for joe

Yep,

> > Proofread your receipt and commit to wok, thank for the package. Are
> > joing to maintain it (update, fix) ?
>
> Yes, but i think its development has stopped. What can i do?

Doesn't matter, it will stay at this version, When I say maintain is
maybe fix receipt if it dont build anymore (never with next gcc
version we may need patch)

> Can I ask you what kind of packages are you going to create? I know
> that there are other linux distributions (debian-redhat-arch) full of
> packages, but none of them runs fast like slitaz on my netbook,
> neither has such a simple method to build packages, so i'm interested
> in adding support for some apps I use, in the spare time.

You can create packages for the pps you use and not yet in slitaz, we
still a youg project compared to Debian and we still miss some
packages. Read the general guidle like on packaging, try to remove all
what is unneeded ad split package if you can (ex one with the cmdline
interface and one with the gui and gtk deps). Dont warry we will
proofread before including (at least to start, after you will know what
to do). Also, we have 3000 receipt: use them as example!

http://www.slitaz.org/en/devel/forge.php#pkgs