Clear goals untill 4.0

Hi all,

So for those who havn't read my mail [1] about the current situation and
need clarifications, here is a summary and what is going on these last
days:

    * Wok is frozen (no main update to libs and base) and will stay
      frozen untill 4.0.
    * New build tools is used: cookutils. 81% of packages have been
      rebuilt in 5 days and toolchain rebuilt 4 times to unsure it can
      rebuid again it self (also called a bootstrap).
    * I got suggestion and I think cookutils with take place on Tank in
      the following days (see tazwok/cookutils thread).
    * The cooker is already running and will build all new commits, so
      the main goal is: fix packages dependencies and source URL (most
      raison why package build failed). Standard way to handle dep [2]
      and check point 3.
    * Also they is always some task unread on the BTS such as updating
      system doc, prepare artwork, etc: http://bts.slitaz.org/

1.
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2011/05/msg00191.html

2.
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2011/05/msg00217.html

Hope it's clear for everyone: fix packages deps in main wok and update
documentation!