Re: Cookutils development

> You don't get it. I need to be able to compile the toolchain no
> matter what otherwise the mirror iso is dead. You say you keep in
> main the my mirror disk then you say we don't need to build a
> complete toolchain. You kill the whole point of it my mirror disk. By
> saying this your giving me the shakes.

Of course must be able to cook the toolchain (what tazwok faile last
week-end on tank). I was ansering to the fact you say I'm not clean with
my current build cooer build on Tank. I'm clean even if I did not
rebuild the toolchain becaus I use the same and all packages have
already been cooked with it, so it's just a recook to test package
building.

> The way you build the toolchain is the not the way the
> linuxfromscratch way does. And its never been a clean way at all by
> you. And we had problems cause of that.

Do you ever know how I relay builded toolchain ? Do you think I never
follwed LFS 5-6 years ago to learn how to build an OS ? I use a sane
process with order, pass 1 and pass 2, I DONT use a tmp toolchain since
we build slitaz from slitaz and for the same host. LFS does a tmp
toolchain at first to detach from host, so you got an LFS neighter you
build it from Debian, Gentoo, Fedora, etc.