Cookutils development

I open a new thread since we use differents one actually for developing
cookutils.

Christopher can you please send back your last link for the code about
tazdev. Also, I added support for git in cookutils, it work fine if
TARBALL is set otherwise it will dl each time and can't untar. I saure
they is few receipt using git and aufs dont compile but I did not look
at it for now.

For me the way I implemented hg|git is the KISS way:

   * Clone repo in cache package-version
   * Create a source package-version.tar.bz2
   * Mouve the tarball to SRC (compression in lzma
     before upload on mirror

And let cook/tazwok handle the tarball like all other packages.