how/can i become a slitaz 3.0 miror ?

if i got the possibility to mirror slitaz 3.0 i will be happy to do it

but i will need a teatcher to see if its possible with my webhoster and how do it

my host is  bluehost.com prepaid for the next 20 month
with un mesured bandwith and disk space
the web site is www.cesagaspesie.org (all in french)

minimal bad english traduction of what the site is about

 the CESA center of solidarity and applicated ecology (ca be said as "its that" in french) is a autonomist collective in the Bay-des-Chaleurs (qc,ca) near St-Omer .the value how unite the people or feed ther reflection hang around the emergence of an non-autoritairy culture.

activities
ecological/lowtech bulding experimentation
substanable gardening
fryoil for cars and heating

i prefer to write in french if its possible otherwise english is ok too

thanks
          FRED

Ne ratez rien! Installez Messenger sur votre téléphone.