Re: SliTaz Labs

> Hi Christophe,

Hi Mike,

Done, but not working. I tried with all possible path and http://...

> >> Is there any help you need here, or are you all set?
> >
> > I suggest using the Labs Wiki for developers notes and complementary
> > doc do the cookbook, this page must be imported:
> > http://wiki.slitaz.org/doku.php?id=devel:i18n
>
> Sure thing. Do you want this added to the distro project's wiki or
> somewhere else?

Yes I think, the distro Wiki is for contributors.

> > If you know how to modify the HTML code for the favicon and mybe add
> > also SliTaz logo in the headers.
>
> I'll need to play with the SliTaz logo a bit this weekend to make the
> CSS look right. Have you already copied the standard Slitaz logo.png
> file to public/themes/slitaz or somewhere else?

I also played a bit... The website logo:
http://www.slitaz.org/pics/website/

> 1. You've set background colors to #eaeaea instead of #eeeeee on a
> number of elements so there are a few artifacts that really shouldn't
> exist. If you change
> your theme's CSS to use #eeeeee instead of #eaeaea it will make
> things more consistent. If you'd like a screenshot to explain, let me
> know.

Done: sed -i s/eaeaea/eeeeee/g applications.css

> 2. There is an issue with the #content div on the account/show page.
> See http://www.redmine.org/issues/3053#change-8282 for an example of
> what I saw when I first looked at
> http://labs.slitaz.org/account/show/5. This can be fixed by adding
> 'overflow: auto;' to the #content section in the SliTaz theme's CSS.

Done.

> > You are now admin in Redmine so you can have a look at what I have
> > done.
>
> Great, thank you. I had already noticed and have been poking around.
>
> Looks good. Two questions:
>
> 1. I noticed you created a 'Tasks' issue type which is great. I've
> always done the same but call it 'Task' to be consistent with 'Bug'
> and 'Feature'. Would you mind this change?

No, nice touch. Just change.

> 2. Is there any way we could enable e-mail notification support? Just
> need to copy and modify the config/email.yml.example file. I have
> found the e-mail notifications very valuable.

Done with smtp authentification on smtp.slitaz.org, but can we use a
local mail server ?

> -Mike

Thanks for the help and feedback,