Re: SliTaz Labs

Christophe,

I'm very happy to see the move to Redmine - great choice. I can't say enough
good things about it.

A couple comments / questions:

Are you planning to make a general SliTaz project that users can submit
issues to?

Experienced developers / contributors will certainly know which project
a feature request or bug report belongs to, but I can imagine that
newbies might be confused on which of the current projects they should
submit issues to. In Redmine you can always move an issue to another
project once it is reviewed by someone who knows where it should go.

So, if you haven't thought about it already, I'd suggest a top level project
called SliTaz that would be used for this where all general issues can be
entered.

Nice job with the theming. There are a few minor issues with the css
but I haven't had a chance to dig into it closely yet. I'll let you know what
I find. It would also be nice to set the favicon.ico.

Is there any help you need here, or are you all set?

Cheers,
-Mike