[ Thread Index |
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: SliTaz Labs
- From: "Mike D. Smith" <mikedsmith25@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:16:07 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+MnT3c93ruyGy7+XHiTV7Rb9dRmYSczZTPlzjn42AN8=; b=XuOGDxgCURgbZkpGy/gvHEKfsXgLfz+hG4IhiVhjxL1Y1VmD2cOT9878+nDWZB2ogG pm9ItthIcu2HmnUMn45Oi/rorRrxC4v0c2OqDtEC09SzD7TZwZYn0cBTMk7SWdVR2IVq 5PoGQJUqOJOUmVtk5e25iM5i+TLPOGlPUiyFM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=riXZG96jRUZMcTtlfG1xosjbEQwOAj55BIqf46RPW00ZqGORqPkw7nbDBVUGyouPDz EyCa2dSZMoeW0ZZEAxAl9ixZNTtLpb5CS8WnIzpO+xonyzrJx4lq0Gj0y2vMTzbgdp5x mwTl4QEZhRDs3wyPBD1i+1gGy4viWtEMZqYMY=
I'm very happy to see the move to Redmine - great choice. I can't say enough
good things about it.
A couple comments / questions:
Are you planning to make a general SliTaz project that users can submit
Experienced developers / contributors will certainly know which project
a feature request or bug report belongs to, but I can imagine that
newbies might be confused on which of the current projects they should
submit issues to. In Redmine you can always move an issue to another
project once it is reviewed by someone who knows where it should go.
So, if you haven't thought about it already, I'd suggest a top level project
called SliTaz that would be used for this where all general issues can be
Nice job with the theming. There are a few minor issues with the css
but I haven't had a chance to dig into it closely yet. I'll let you know what
I find. It would also be nice to set the favicon.ico.
Is there any help you need here, or are you all set?
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> SliTaz is a community based project and will never ever be what it is
> with you. With the growing community we need some more tools to
> collaborate, let users or contributors send files (patch, doc,
> artwork), to submit bug or ask for new futures, to have a home page for
> each sub project (LiveCD flavors, Tazpkg, tools, etc) with contributors
> info. The Labs let us also provide more fresh news about what is done
> in the distro, main site actually dont reflect the project activity.
> Before we can annouce the new labs, we must move all the BTS from the
> wiki, help is more than welcome. Suggestions and comments are also
> welcome (organisation, structure, style).
> The idea is to have:
> * Wesite: Main info, download and official documentation
> * Forum: Community support
> * Wiki: Community documentation
> * Labs: Contributors center (Hg is integrate).
> - Christophe
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/