FrameBuffer tool fbida and libexif

recently i have posted in the forum about "My Media System", my nickname is ShadowSong_TTL. So i have tested Slitaz's framebuffer functionality and compiled fbida which depends on libexif. Here are the receipts. Please test them and tell me if the receipt is ok or if there is something to change. Feel free to modify the receipt.
Have fun :)

P.S.: You need to have imagemagick installed (maybe should be integrated into the receipt as dependency ?)
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="fbida"
VERSION="2.06"
CATEGORY="graphics"
SHORT_DESC=""
MAINTAINER="ShadowSong_TTL@xxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS="libexif"
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://dl.bytesex.org/fbida";
WGET_URL="http://dl.bytesex.org/releases/fbida/fbida-2.06.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/bin $fs/usr/share $fs/usr/share/man
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/local/bin/* $fs/usr/bin
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/local/share $fs/usr
	strip -s $fs/usr/bin/*
}

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="libexif"
VERSION="0.6.16"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="libexif reads and writes EXIF metainformation from and to image files"
WEB_SITE="http://www.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/libexif/libexif-0.6.16.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib $fs/usr/share
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.so* $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/share $fs/usr
}
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="libexif-dev"
VERSION="0.6.16"
CATEGORY="development"
SHORT_DESC=""
MAINTAINER="ShadowSong_TTL@xxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS=""
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://www.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/libexif/libexif-0.6.16.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr --infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.*a $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/pkgconfig $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/include $fs/usr
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/share $fs/usr
}