Libraries and development files for "My Media System"

So hi here i am again.

This time i have compiled some libraries and development files and made receipts. My goal is to get mms http://mymediasystem.org/ (My Media System) up and running on slitaz. Please check them out and tell me if there is something wrong or to change. Feel free to change or improve the receipts. These libraries are required to compile mms, the other required ones are already in slitaz package list.

Best regards
Tran, Trung-Long a.k.a ShadowSong_TTL

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="taglib-dev"
VERSION="1.5"
CATEGORY="multimedia"
SHORT_DESC="TagLib is a library for reading and editing the meta-data of several popular audio formats."
MAINTAINER=""
DEPENDS=""
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/taglib.html";
WGET_URL="http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/src/taglib-1.5.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib $/usr/lib/pkgconfig $fs/usr/include
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.*a $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/pkgconfig $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/include $fs/usr
}
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="em8300"
VERSION="0.16.4"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="Linux DXR3 and HollyWood Plus Driver"
MAINTAINER="ShadowSong_TTL@xxxxxxxx"
WEB_SITE="http://dxr3.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dxr3/em8300-0.16.4.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/lib $fs/usr/bin $fs/usr/share
	cp -a $_pkg/lib $fs/
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin $fs/usr
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/share $fs/usr
}
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="em8300-dev"
VERSION="0.16.4"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="Linux DXR3 and HollyWood Plus Driver"
MAINTAINER="ShadowSong_TTL@xxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS=""
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://dxr3.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dxr3/em8300-0.16.4.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/include
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/include $fs/usr
}
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="inotify-tools"
VERSION="3.13"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="inotify-tools is a C library and a set of command-line programs for Linux providing a simple interface to inotify."
WEB_SITE="http://inotify-tools.sourceforge.net";
WGET_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inotify-tools/inotify-tools-3.13.tar.gz";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	--infodir=/usr/share/info \
	--mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
	make
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib $fs/usr/bin $fs/usr/share/doc /$fs/usr/share/man
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.so* $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin $fs/usr
	strip -s $fs/usr/bin/*
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/share/doc $fs/usr/share