[Sawfish] how to define this key-binds

    I change my wm to sawfish now, and I bind C-menu to pop-up root menu,
    now, i need the following settings:
    1. press C-n、C-p can select menu down and up, just like the  up
and down arrow keys!
     2.  when one menu has a next menu, then press C-f can enter the
next menu, just like the right arrow, and the same, C-b back to the
previous menu, just like the left arrow!
     3.  press C-q can quit the menu, just like the <ESC>
 How to do this settings? sorry for my poor English, thanks a lot!