[qet] change text size elements

Best,

Do I have the option in Q Elektro Tech to change the size of the letters and numbers of the elements without having to adjust this for each element separately?

eg : feedthrough terminals numbering text large 6 instead of 10 , label at switch from 9 to 7 .

Tried this via configure Q electro tech => texts => element texts, but when I automatically number everything it goes back to the default size and not the size I set.

Can you let me know how I can change this.

Met vriendelijke groeten, Kind regards

Roeland Dekkers

Rymoplast  nv | Maatheide 94 | B-3920 LOMMEL

T: +32 (0)11 55 14 64 |M: +32 (0) 483 89 10 63 |E: Roeland.Dekkers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cid:inlineImage1