Re: [pok] [POK] writing POK application but running failed

Well, this is difficult to know since you have made some changes in the kernel. Also, the screenshot does not indicate so much especially if you disable the output. My (simple) advice will be to try to use gdb or any potential debug program in order to try to debug and see what is going on. As this code seems to be related to previous rtems/gsoc efforts, I would also recommend to contact the person who wrote this code, I think I might have some insight and help you to debug it.

Julien.