[pok] [POK] writing POK application but running failed

Hi everyone:

I'm trying to running a POK applications. This simple example is writing by someone else. When I'm trying to running it, The qemu opened but not running the pok kernnel rightly.
The snapshot of result is here [1]. The official example partition-threads running successfully. And I noticed the kernel can't running to pok_time_init.

Here is my problem applications:[2]. We have done some change in POK kernel, but the partition-threads share comment code before pok_time_init, which can run successfully.

So, What's wrong with this application?  Thank you. I guess maybe the model.aadl was wrong.

[1]. https://github.com/HuaiYuSched/rtems_GSoC/blob/master/problem.png
[2]. https://github.com/HuaiYuSched/rtems_GSoC/blob/master/myapplication.patch

Best Regards.
Youren Shen.