Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Hi Bob,

yes, libpng ist not included with the build, but I guess starting the app would fail on a system that doesn't have the X11 system installed. You would probaby get an eror message about a missing image. Like the error message you got when you tried my build. I think to really build without libpng you'd have to disable libpng in the config.h

Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------