Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Iibpng can be build as a Framework. I made a super Universal (ppc 32/64, i386 and x64) build of libpng, included in my last Hatari build. I Will put this build somewhere tomorrow.

Next, find the right version of SDL. If one can make test with different SDL version and MacOsX version, it will be fine (and on ppc also).

Next, find the same for libreadline. Hatari do not use libjpeg, isn't it? libjpeg can found also as framework.

Envoyé de mon iPad