Re: [eigen] Iterators with dense matrices: (was: Areas of eigen3 variation and using eigen2/3 in generic code)

I have done the renaming, so the names begin() and end() are now free
for you to use for iterators!

Side note: sed's syntax is *really* strange. I spent a ridiculous
amount of time getting it just 90% automated.

Benoit