Re: [eigen] Eigen and rigid body simulation

Benoit Jacob wrote:
See Thomas ("orzel") 's suggestion in the IRC conversation: we could
split unsupported between "staging area for new stuff" and "external
modules". Ok, the names are very poor but hopefully you get it :)

The Apache foundation has the "incubator" for the "staging area for new stuff", which I like as a name. Perl uses ext/ as directory names for external modules, though external/ would probably work just as well. Or maybe 3rd-party/

Just my 2ct,
Moritz