Re: [eigen] Some variations on the owl theme

Hi Cyrille,

On Thursday 03 April 2008 01:20:55 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> I like to think that I am a better coder than artist (thanksfully), but
> that didn't prevent me to be inspired by the subject.

You certainly are :) but your owls are still nice. Certainly there can be a
use for them somewhere on the wiki (it can be useful to have such a
collection of smaller owls).

Very inspired by Archimedes aren't they? My main concern would be that your
owl looks too old, but again this is OK if it's not for the mascot.