[frogs] Re: New frog in an empty pond?

Hi Pavel,

unfortunately this list is quite dead right now (time for a change?).

It's great to see you working on LilyPond!

Cross-staff stems would indeed be a valuable addition.  I would begin by
reading code that creates brackets and cross-system barlines (and perhaps
grid lines).

It would be good indeed if you have a mentor; unfortunately, i don't think
you'll find one here, on frogs.  It's hard to find a mentor in general...
I'm not much Lily-knowledgeable, so i don't think i would be a good mentor
for you, but if you have any problems with git, our development cycle or
other general issues, feel free to ask me privately.

cheers,
Janek