[frogs] New frog in an empty pond?

Hello!

I subscribed to the frogs list, but I don't see any activity here.

The archives end August 03, 2011:
http://lilypond-frogs.2124236.n2.nabble.com/

Maybe the list is archived elsewhere?

There is another sign of bitrot on http://frogs.lilynet.net/
"If you are the owner of this website, please update the Nabble
embedding javascript code"

I'm a long time software developer, who is also taking singing
lessons.  LilyPond helps me make nice looking scores (as opposed to
photocopies of old books) and MIDI files that I can adjust in different
ways.

I want all non-trivial tweaks to be useful for others.  I also put the
scores on Mutopia if the copyright permits.

So far, I contributed two scores to Mutopia and one snippet to LSR.

At this point, I'm trying to do two things:

Give reasonable durations to grace notes in Giovanni Paisiello's "Nel
cor più non mi sento".

Implement reliable and nice looking cross-staff stems for Franz
Schubert's "Die Forelle".

Both requires a good understanding of Lilypond internals.  The later
also needs a good deal of Scheme knowledge.

As part of learning LilyPond, I read its documentation and report
whatever problems I find.

It's hard for me to promise a long time commitment to LilyPond
development.  However, I do spend some time on it.  I think it would be
great for me to have a mentor.  I understand this list is the place to
look for mentors, or at least it used to be.  Any takers?

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin