[levels] Warsaw MotorCycle Show 2023 Business Emails

Hi - I'm not sure that you received my previous email; I just wanted to make sure my email didn't find its way into your spam folder or anything. I hope to be in touch with you soon!

I'm waiting for your response eagerly,

Thanks,

Grace Miller

Hi,

I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the Visitors List.

Event Name: Warsaw MotorCycle Show 2023

Place: Pruszków, Poland

Visitors: 1,800

Let me know if you are interested so that I can provide you quote and additional details

We have Special Discount offer for this Month.

Regards

Grace Miller

Business Analyst

If you don’t wish to receive this type of mail please reply with REMOVE in subject line