[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level An0n3m0us - In the sky

Thank you for submitting your level!

Unfortunately, we cannot validate the level as submitted for the following reasons:

- The graphics look outdated and need an overhaul.

- It's difficult to differentiate between the background graphics and the actual level.

- As a general rule, the player should never be able to drive/hit invisible wall borders, so you'll need to change that too.

- The gameplay is fun, but going downwards from the top level is a little annoying. You could probably edit that and make it a bit more fluid.

All in all, we really enjoyed your level, and if you make the tweaks that we mentioned above we'll be happy to validate it!

Best,

Infinity