[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Snowpocalypse

Hey phisi, I don't understand the 90-98. Is that in layer properties? I had set the very front layer to be 1.1, then the main layer is 1, and then next layers go 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 on the x-axis. The y's are all 1.

I can make the front blocks more transparent. They're supposed to be deep fog to see through, but maybe they are too opaque.

Thanks,
Weldon