[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Snowpocalypse

Ok, I just talked with weile in IRC and I guess he can't see the layers either.

I've uploaded a couple screen shots at,

https://tmp.wjsams.com/

Are you guys seeing those textures, layers ... etc? I can't figure out why my Windows machines can't see them. I think even my Linux box had troubles last night with that level, but I don't remember. I only looked briefly.

Thanks,
Weldon