[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Snowpocalypse

i'm not changing this level. it's perfect. i spent hours on it. !!!

am i on an xmoto black list? because this level is on par or better than many of the most recent levels approved. seriously.

if you want the train look, then force layers to drift that way, because i DON'T. don't give me the option to make it the WAY I WANT!!!

come on, for example,

FjompeN - Go Down is seriously basic. no edge textures, no sprites, just plain old.

Difficult Adventure 4 is the same.

Four Elements Challenge is also very plain.

Hendrik meets MTK - Endangerment is a well just a plain old level with nothing special.

What's the deal with these? Is it because they're very hard levels to beat? Or friends?

I don't want to make my levels this hard. I focus on semi-easy to medium difficulty so that newcomers can actually beat a level and want to continue playing.

I've introduced Xmoto to many people, and most quit after 1 or 2 levels because of these ridiculously hard levels.

done ranting ;)

anyway, maybe the level i sent you was messed up. on my windows machine it's not rendering the way it does on my mac. i should try one of my linux machines.

here's what i'm dealing with. i was updating a level in windows and testing, and then no changes would update in xmoto. it's like the level is cached and can't be changed. i delete it and readd but it's always the same level.

so to work on my level, i'd edit with inkscape on my windows machine and then test it on my mac.

are you guys seeing the drifted spikes in the back ground? the ice spots on the ground? and the black border textures? and the drifting fog?