[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Frenzy

Guys, I'm in a pickle. I can't seem to add anymore blocks to that level, or even strawberries. Something seems corrupted or I've done something wrong along the way.

I'm attaching the files . I can't seem to get that block that's at the bottom border to show up in the game. The border in inkscape is solid red instead of starting red at the bottom and turning green towards the top. I couldn't even add strawberries to the level.

Thanks,
Weldon