[levels] Re: X-Moto - Level Asiam Frenzy

Alright, I just updated Asiam Frenzy. I think the next textures are better.

Weldon

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 02:37, <pishifat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

thanks for your level.

Unfortunately it cannot be validated for the following reasons :

- Very nice gameplay!  the graphics is the only problem.  Remove the "golden" edge, it doesnt have the same characteristics of regular edges.  Also, many of the textures and edges dont match very well, make them more similar so that the level can be validated ;)

X-Moto-Level-Validation-Team

--

Weldon